Help Desk Representative
EXCEDEO – The IT Support Professionals, a Managed Service Provider, leading Microsoft Partner, fast-paced and growing IT consulting services firm located in San Diego, is looking for a Help Desk Representative with strong technical skills, understanding of industry best practices, superior business acumen, and extraordinary passion for customer service excellence. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with a great training environment on a variety of technologies and will allow the candidate to greatly enhance their portfolio. This is a great opportunity with commensurate rewards for someone with relentless drive, engaging personality, and highly developed organization skills.
As a Help Desk Representative, you will focus on providing technical support services to our client base utilizing our remote strategies. We are the expert team that works together to provide unparalleled customer experience.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES:
- A passion for customer service and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills at technical and non-technical levels.
- Excellent time management, and multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills with repeatable process to economize client funds.
- Adeptness at utilizing resources and finding solutions.
- Ability to respond 24×7 for on-call rotation, daily work schedule flexible for coverage.
- Set client expectations effectively.
- Natural ability to listen, work and empathize with end user’s challenges and possess a sense of urgency regarding resolving end users’ challenges is required.
- Ability to quickly analyze and make correct recommendations while under pressure.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree in computer and technology, or science and engineering, or similar field.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience providing complete support for end-users in a network environment, including remote support, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and various 3rd party applications.
CANDIDATES MUST BE PROFICIENT IN MOST OF THE FOLLOWING TECHNOLOGIES:
- Windows 10, Microsoft Office, and various 3rd party applications.
- Windows Server 2016 Active Directory and file management
- Microsoft Office 365, Exchange online, OneDrive
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, and Anti- malware/spyware solutions
- Windows and Outlook profiles
- Printer local and network management
- Experience using a ticketing system to track time and document all activities
Consider these quick facts on why joining our team is the best career move you can make. WE OFFER YOU:
- Challenging projects that increase your knowledge
- Proven systems and processes balanced with resources to achieve results
- Compensation and benefits that reward your individual and team contribution
- A team environment where your strengths are valued and developed
- A place where your contributions are valued, and you are encouraged
EXCEDEO is a one stop IT services and support solutions provider focused on improving productivity for small and medium sized businesses. With over 30 years of experience in IT consulting services and support, we provide the most cost-effective technical solutions to help maximize our clients’ return on investment in technology and human capital. Our mission is to provide excellent outsourced technology services with the highest standards of professionalism and competence to make our customers more efficient, more productive, and more satisfied with their technology investments.
EXCEDEO is an equal opportunity firm. EXCEDEO offers an excellent benefit package to full-time employees including 100% medical, optional dental, up to 3 weeks of vacation, bonuses and commissions, and personal training budget.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT US
Email Your Resume To [email protected]