When working in your browser, we know how efficiency is extremely important. Like many other pieces of software the developers at Google have baked some keyboard shortcuts to make getting around their browser easier for the average user. Let’s take a look at some of the most useful Google Chrome Shortcuts.
A Useful Guide to Chrome Keyboard Shortcuts
Let’s look at a quick list of some of the best and most useful keyboard shortcuts found in Google Chrome.
- Ctrl + Shift + B: Show or hide the bookmark bar
- Ctrl + Shift + O: Open your bookmarks manager:
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen a closed tab:
- Ctrl + Shift + W: Reopen a closed window
- Ctrl + Click: Open a link in a new tab
- Ctrl + D: Bookmark your current tab
- Ctrl + J: Open the downloads manager
- Ctrl + T: Open a new tab
- Ctrl + H: Open your History
- Ctrl + Shift + Del: Delete your History
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Open Incognito Mode
Obviously, all of the common shortcuts that you are used to using in Windows or macOS still apply. For a complete list of all available shortcuts that work inside Google Chrome, click here.
What kind of tips would you like to see us cover in future blogs? At Excedeo, we do our best to assist you to use their technology more effectively. For more great tips and tricks, return to our blog regularly. Let us know in the comments.
Give us a call at 619-776-3032 to set up a meeting to go over your business goals and lay out how IT can help get you there.